Add an Image to Your Windows Live Hotmail Email Signature: How to create hotmail.com account. Microsoft Hotmail is a great way to keep up with your email, instant messaging, Xbox LIVE, and other Microsoft services.
Email marks save you from typing a mark physically every time you form an email. This instructional exercise discloses how to make and naturally add an email mark to your messages in Hotmail.
Be cautious in adding an image because it says more than oh-so-many words. Imagine, then, what select words plus a hand-picked image or two can say! Combine words and images in your Windows Live Hotmail signature and you get the personalised effect with every email you send. When you do insert your company logo or something funny (or, of course, your funny logo), make sure the signature does not grow too large.
To insert a picture or graphic into your Windows Live Hotmail signature:
- Select Options and then More Options… from the Windows Live Hotmail toolbar.
- Click Message font ( text input) and signature under Writing email.
Open either a web page ( or google an image you like that will fit Hotmail requirements) containing the image or the image itself (using its URL) in a separate browser window. It depends on the mood you want to impart with each email you send out.
- Unfortunately, you can only insert graphics or images that reside on a publicly accessible web server. Images only stored on your computer, alas, do not work.
- Although there is a wide range of variety of pictures and images on the worldwide web you can enjoy.
- If you don’t have a website, turn to a free image hosting service instead.
- If your image is larger than some 200×100 pixels, consider shrinking it before you put it online, otherwise, it may not be accepted, and you would have to resize it anyway.